SAPA - CAT CAT - LAO CHAI - TA VAN (2 DAYS/1 NIGHT, OVERNIGHT IN HOTEL)
Price from: $105/person
This tour is designed for travelers who want to spend 2 days – 1 night in Sapa aiming at: Saving the time, visit the most popular travel sites in Sapa, stay overnight in a good hotel to be comfortable, much lower cost than going by night train.
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa by bus with a short trek to Cat Cat village (Lunch, Dinner)
6.30: Picking up from bus station, get on sleeping bus and depart to Sapa.
7.30 – 11.45: Following the Highway to Lao Cai city with the comfort break
11.45 – 13.00 : Bus on the mountain road approaching to Sapa Town. On the way you can see beautiful view, the valley with terraces field.
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
– Welcome drink and itinerary briefing
– Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures
14.30: A short walking to Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trekking down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station, short time for photo with bridge and the waterfall then you will trekking up hill to get back to Sapa with very beautiful scenery in the late afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 2.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
17.00: Come back to Sapa Town. Have dinner and overnight in hotel with night activities.
Day 2: Sapa with a long trek Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Hanoi by bus (Breakfast, Lunch)
7.00 – 7.45: Have breakfast at hotel and prepare light pack for trekking
8.00: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain after that heading to Ta Van village – home of Dzay ethnic people.
Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 3.5 hours
11.30: Bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa.
12.00 – 13.00: Have a shower at hotel, check out and have lunch and time at leisure on your own.
13.00 – 13.30: Meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi.
14.00: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
20.30-21.00: We say goodbye to you at bus station. Trip ends.
* Things to bring:
– Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March.
– Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
– Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.